profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 @ 5:50 pm
Electrolyte Hihihihi! Life's been good. Except for yesterday, which sucked. Monday, SPIRIT OF THE CLASS. DG DG AUDREY TAN AND LINDA LEE DG DG WE DONT LIKE SINCERITY (Just kidding) DG DG HOW COME WE ARE SO SEXY? DG DG SHHHHH... Although we didnt win anything, I'm still so proud of 4DG and everyone said that we were really good and our class spirit really shone :) 4th place isnt so bad! A week of surviving solely on sandwiches (thanks Deborah Lynette Sarah Charlene Adele) shouting and stamping and shaking our hearts out (thanks Lauren Von Fart Tiffy) and just hanging with the class (FOUR DILIGENCE 07!) And Mrs Lee and Ms Tan wore our class shirt. That was nice. After school went to Serene with Zhang, Fart and Kristyn. Saw Yiting there! Havent seen her in like a million years. Yup we played random games which were really veryveryvery fun and caused Kristyn and Fart to talk to things like the table, their phones, and their wallets. And the games left us with very red hands. Was fun :) Just now we stayed back for EMath RAP and we did some transformations with Mrs Choo and then Rui, Jess, Fart, Lauren, Von, Amanda, and I (with Foong as the 'commentator') played the ABCD game and a teeny bit of Charades (which was effing funny omg the way was imitated.) Then Farhana and I (along with Zhang Tiara and Aries) attempted to electroplate some leaves from the Clitoria plant but to no avail. Yup then Mr Wong the lab technician chased us out so Tiara Zhang Fart and I went to sit on the green swing and play (yet another) hand game (with Foong as a spectator) and TIARA GAVE BIRTH HAHAHA i.e. she lost. Saw Tamsin for a very short while before "surprising" Zhang who doubted Farhana and I when we said we had a surprise for her. Okay man. Chinese test was quite... weird. Haha threw away lots of marks. Bio sucked. Lit and SS better than I expected. Anyway. Go listen to "Clumsy" by Fergie! It's quite nice. I dont believe it. I refuse to believe it. 200 days to the ________!!! Tomorrow it'll be 199. :'( |